About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Friday, May 4, 2012

Positive


Since my hospital visit I have been focusing on the positive. I have trying to change my thought patterns by focusing on only the good and the here and now. So far it seems to be working.

As of May 1st I have received very good news and I am very hopefully about my future.

I know that if I could survive my past ,I can survive my present. I have nothing to be sad or depressed about. I have no reason to doubt myself or the outcome of my future. My future looks. bright. I'm loving life!

Negative thoughts produce negatives actions.
Positive thoughts produce positive actions.

Let's stay positive!!!!

Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment