About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dear Mom

Dear Mom,
Why did you hurt me? 
Why did you laugh when I cried?
Did you enjoy seeing your daughter in pain?
Why did you tell me it was better if I wasn't around?
Did you despise me that much?
Would you have preferred that I was never born?
Why did you not spend time with me?
Why did you leave me alone?
Why did you not protect me?
Why did you sell me for your greed?

For all of these things I am angry. 
I am angry you hurt me. 
I am angry you preferred that I wasn't around. 
I am angry you didn't spend time with me. 
I am angry that you did not protect me. 
I am angry that you laughed when I cried. 
I am angry you made me watch things I did not like. 
I am angry you didn't love me. 
I am angry I didn't have a happy childhood. 
I am angry you liked seeing me in pain. 
I am angry you hated me. 
I am angry you took advantage of me. 
I am angry you brainwashed me. 
I am angry you sold me. 
I am angry that I had to become a multiple. 
I am angry that you made me use drugs. 
I am angry that you made me use alcohol. 
I am angry you put me in danger. 
I am angry you didn't take care of me. 
I am angry you left me alone. 
I am angry the people at the bar could recognize my voice.
I am angry you were inconsiderate of me and my life.
I am angry because you were greedy. 
I am angry that I feel rage towards you. 

I am angry at YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment