About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Post

Hello. This is the first post to my blog and I thought I would introduce myself and what this blog will be about. I will share my past for the FIRST TIME.  Before now I have not spoken of my horrific past.  I am a woman with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I will write my thoughts and feelings on this blog.  Each time I write I will sign off with my name letting you know who wrote the blog.  
I am learning I have a VOICE and I can be SILENCED NO LONGER!
Liz (host)

No comments:

Post a Comment