About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holidays

The holidays are supposed to be a time of happiness and family.  This will be my first holiday without my family.  As a choice, a few months ago I have separated myself from my family.  After learning that my mom "pimped" me out starting around the age of 5.  I decided that I should separate from her and the rest of my family. She has always put me in a bad place and brought out my little ones.  In order for me to heal from the past abuse I must grow and be strong.  And if that means spending the holidays without her and the rest of the family...so be it. 

I am glad I have my two daughters.  They bring joy to my life.  I am also glad that I have my "sister" to spend time with.  She is the one person I can be honest with outside of therapy.  Dr. S is awesome and is really helping me.  Without her I don't know where I would be.  Thanks Dr.S for showing me I have a VOICE.  Thanks for showing me that I am strong and that's why I am still here... 
I am a SURVIVOR!
Liz (host)

No comments:

Post a Comment