About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

I am a FIGHTER!

Tonight I am hanging out with my "sister" listening to "empowering women songs".  We are dancing around the house and singing.  She played a song~Fighter by Gwen Stephani.  It reminded me of my life. Where I've been and where I am heading. I thought I would share some of the "empowering" lyrics...

FIGHTER by Gwen Stephani
...Cause if it wasn't for all that your tried to do
I wouldn't know what I am able to pull through...
...I heard you goin' 'round
Playing the victim now
But don't even begin feeling that I am the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave...
...You tried to hide your lies
Disguise yourself through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
YOU WON'T STOP ME...
...You thought I would forget
But I remember....
...Made me that much stronger
Made me work a little bit harder
Made me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a FIGHTER...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment