About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Depression

Why must I feel this way?
I am in pain inside.
I can't seem to break free.

There are so many insiders trying to pull me down.
They are fooling those on the outside.

I can't think.
I can't remember what happened yesterday.

Someone is taking over for me today.
Allowing me to go through the motions and pretend to be ok.

I am yelling on the inside to let me out.
I just want to be mad.

They aren't listening.
The door has been blocked and I can't get out.

I want to be set free.
I want out.

I think I could handle it if they would let me out.
Are they protecting me from feelings now?

They can't protect me by cutting.
That just injures the body and system more.

I allowed this to happen.
I listened to an alter that said she could take my pain away.

She came out and took a sharp object to the body.
Why am I back sliding?

I don't need protection.
I can handle my own.

Just let me out.
Just let me be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment