About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Feeling

What is this new feeling that I feel?

I get ANGRY and yell. 
I can't control these strong feelings. 



They take over my system.
They take over my life.




But, What is this new feeling that I feel?

I am the one that speaks the truth.
I am the one that stands up.

I don't let others run over me.
I am strong and tough.

But, What is this new feeling that I feel?



What are these things running down my face?
They wet my cheeks and make me shake.

They blur my eyes
And make me feel weak.



 What is this new feeling that I feel?

 It scares me
And makes me feel weak.

I don't want to be vulnerable.
I don't want to be in that position.

What is this new feeling that I feel?

The alters wait at the foyer.
They are waiting for me to run.



They are waiting for
Their chance to come out.





What is this new feeling that I feel?



But, today is
A different day.


Today I will not run from this feeling.
Today I will stand firm.



 SADNESS will not make me run any longer.  

Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment