About Me

My photo
I am a woman learning to heal from past sexual, emotional, and physical abuse along with neglect. I have been diagnosised with DID and Complex PTSD both direct causes of the abuse. jazmineo1112@yahoo.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

Jazmine

My host, Liz, has not been out in the world much.  She doesn't understand the way things work.  She is very naive to the ways of the world.  Even though she is an adult, she is very naive and gullible.  Due to this, we have decided to make a switch in the system.  I, Jazmine, will be out from now on.  So, I would like to introduce myself.

I am the one that harbors angry feelings.  I would come out when there was a threatening situation, and I would handle it.  I also took the brunt of the physical abuse.  I would be around to be beaten by cords, two by fours, or whatever was around.  I would take the slaps and hits.  I would also be given alcohol by my mother starting around the age of 6.  I would handle the "clean up" when Jillian would come out and cut herself.

I believed no one liked me because I am very blunt and say what is on my mind.  I do not sugar coat anything, and I am very straight forward.  My mother would tell me that no one liked me, and I shouldn't be around.  "Doc" is teaching me that I am worthy and I am needed in the system.

Since I have been out the system is doing better.  There has not been much switching, and I am trying to keep alters out of the foyer.  We are working on our "marathon" as "Doc" describes it but we are doing well now.

Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment